Do you want to learn how to shoot stunning fine art nudes but don’t feel confident organising a professional model and location? Would you like to learn more about photographing nudes, from model selection to digital processing?
With this 4 hours workshop, you will learn the techniques needed to create stunning nude portraits suitable for editorial, commercial or personal use. Our experienced tutor will teach you how to capture the mood and style needed for successful nude art photography in a hands-on environment.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a professional model in a studio and develop your own stunning nude portfolio.
What do I have to bring?
- Basic knowledge of photography including aperture, shutter speed, camera lenses and ISO including exposure modes. If you think you might need a bit of extra help then take a look at our Beginners Courses first.
- A professional or semi-professional camera, either a DSLR or a compact equivalent with manual exposure.
- No camera? No problem. We offer free camera hire during the course (just tell us in advance).
- Discretion and respectful attitude during the course.
Students are entitled to use all photos taken during the course workshop of the photo models provided by Swiss Photo Club for private purposes & self-promotion (portfolio, website, social media, etc.).
The mentioning of the model’s name must be agreed upon by the model.
Commercial use (e.g. sale of the images) is not permitted.
This course will cover:
- Fundamentals of nude photography
- How to work with your subjects/models
- How to use and work with your equipment
- How to use Lighting Tools
- Indoor shooting in studio
- Model Release Contract