Have you taken hundreds of pictures on your last holiday trip? Do you wish you could edit and perfect your photos in a fast intuitive way, then efficiently organize and share them with your friends? Then our Adobe Lightroom Classic for Photographers course is what you’re looking for! Learn our recommended workflow over 7 hours never to look back again.
We will take a look at all aspects of the standard digital workflow: Correctly importing your photos to your computer, organizing them in our recommended way, go through global and local editing capabilities and then exporting and sharing your images.
Learn how to organize and label the hundreds of digital images that you have, and experience the extremely intuitive and creative editing interface that Lightroom offers.
What do I have to bring?
- Your laptop (or if you have a desktop at home, we can lend you a laptop during the course)
- Adobe Lightroom Classic installed (not Adobe Lightroom)
- Some of your recent photos in a memory card to import to Lightroom
- Positive attitude and passion for visual arts ?
This course will cover:
- Overview of Lightroom and its modules system
- Our proposed Lightroom workflow
- The Library Module – import / organize / tag images
- Use ratings / tags for your images.
- The Develop Module – Our choice of key adjustments to edit your images.
- The Publish Module – How to export images, create presets for different mediums, using right resolutions and size, publish automatically