Join the Swiss Photo Club team and become part of the biggest photography club in Switzerland. In this high level independent role, you’ll be managing all of our operations in the fast growing Swiss German Region and coaching an intern.
Passionate about building a business and can operate independently.
Most important qualifications:
- Growing a business sounds exciting to you
- You don’t just complete tasks, you come up with ideas to drive the business forward
- You are result oriented, you get things done
- You can speak (Swiss) German perfectly (advanced or mother tongue)
- Your English is at least intermediate level
- You have experience in managing people
- You are a “people” person, extravert and can create relationships easily.
- Experience in digital marketing is a plus: We run Facebook ad campaigns regularly
- If you have an existing network in German part of Switzerland is a big plus.
- Photography knowledge is not a must, but of course a plus.
- You’re a Swiss or EU citizen based in Zurich/Basel area.
What we will provide:
- All the strategies that made us the biggest photography club in Switzerland.
- Manage an intern in Zurich.
- Day to day coaching and direct reporting to the founder
- Fully functional website, logo, brand identity, emails, flyers etc
- A good marketing budget to achieve sales targets.
Please apply using the form below.