Für Fragen · For questions: 0800 800 472
Instructor: Fabiana Nunes
Learn how to take beautiful and spontaneous portraits in the nightclubs, bars and events of Zurich in the Halloween night.
Costumes, crazy makeup’s, mask, feathers, hats and all ludic scene you can imagine will be there waiting for your click on the streets of Zurich.
During 2 hours on the night of 31 of October we will explore some of the most traditional and famous bars and clubs of Zurich to get some expressions of this interesting night and to put your newfound knowledge into practice. Feel stuck or overwhelmed? Relax – our approachable instructor will be by your side and some welcome shots will let the night super easy and fun.
After a short theoretical introduction we ́ll focus on taking pictures of the people. Pictures more spontaneous and unique. We’ll use flashes to provide fill light and to modify the dynamic range of our scenes. We also will play with the lights of the clubs and some candles of the bars. We will equip you with the most important skills needed to create amazing night life high-quality photography in just one day.
What do I have to bring?
- Your camera
- Bring all your lenses ( fast lenses and maximum aperture are recommend) and fully charged camera batteries.
- Basic knowledge of photography including aperture, shutter speed, camera lenses and ISO including exposure modes.
- If you think you might need a bit of extra help then take a look at our Beginners Courses first
- Respectful attitude during the course and with the people that wont be on the photos.
- Good mood, animation, joy and passion for photography.
- Do not forget to dress according to the weather and prepare for evening chills. And don’t forget is Halloween!
- 31 Okt 18 - 1 Nov 18
23:55 - 02:00