We are looking for an operations and sales manager for the Swiss German region. An entrepreneur spirit, who will help manage our operations in Zurich, Basel and Bern. Main office located in central Zurich. Full or part time accepted.
Passionate about building a business from scratch and who can operate independently.
Most important qualifications:
- You live in Zurich, speak German and English fluently.
- You are independent, creative, passionate about making Swiss Photo Club the biggest and most successful photography company in Switzerland.
- You don’t just complete tasks, you come up with ideas to drive the business forward
- You are result oriented; you get things done.
- Photography knowledge is not a must, but of course a plus.
- Swiss citizen or a valid B or C permit
- SPC Photo Awards event management : Manage the preparation and exhibition 2 times a year
- English to German translations / trans”creations” for marketing messages and newsletters
- Customer support (on phone and chat) for German speaking customers
- Social media Swiss German Groups management
- Manage the Zurich Office
- Bonus: Own one or more of the photography trips from conception to execution.
- Relations with Swiss German Instructors
- Help with course planning in the region
What we will provide:
- Continuous learning on how to manage business and marketing, directly from the Marketing director and the founder
- Office space in central Zurich
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly compensation partly linked to total sales
- Travel costs, Laptop, phone, etc.
An exciting team of photographers that you will be in touch with continuously
Please apply using the form below.