Photography weekend at the Château de Vullierens
A weekend of photography in Switzerland’s most spectacular garden
Chateau de Vullierens captures your imagination from the moment you step through the gates. Set on a hilltop overlooking the Alps and Mont Blanc, this sumptuous garden offers a superb destination for a weekend of photography in Switzerland. The elegant chateau and its beautiful 30-hectare gardens–recognized as a Partner Garden by the UK’s Royal Horticultural Society– provide a wonderful backdrop for creating stunning images.
Join a workshop to learn the best way to capture the beauty of this wonderful setting from one of our expert photography instructors.
Dates: Friday, 22 May – Saturday, 23 May
Wet weather contingency date 30 May 2020
The program at a glance:
- All day access to the chateau gardens when you sign up for a workshop (admission included)
- Tailor your own weekend – choose which photography workshop(s) you would like to join
- The gardens will stay open late on Friday for sunset and open early on Saturday for sunrise. Entrance to the gardens during these times for self-guided shooting is free to All-Access Pass holders or people attending workshops on that day. (Access to the sunrise and sunset workshops is limited to All-Access Pass holders or those who purchase those workshops).
- All-Access Pass holders may also join a free guided tour of the gardens on Saturday morning to learn about the history of the chateau and the gardens.
- The château produces its own wine from the vineyards in the surrounding grounds. This is available for tasting throughout the day in the boutique.
WORKSHOPS AND SCHEDULE
|Session||Friday, 22 May||Saturday, 23 May|
|Sunrise Session (5:30-7:00)||Choose From:
|Morning Session (10:00-13:30)||Choose From:
|Afternoon Session (14:30-18:00)||Choose From:
|Sunset Session (20:45-22:15)||Choose From:
Customize your weekend by choosing the workshops that are right for you.
All packages include admission to the chateau gardens for the entire day of the workshop (both days for All-Access Pass holders), allowing ample time to practice the skills covered in the workshops.