With this street photography course, you will discover that the streets of your city offer up a moving feast that never fails to inspire the photographer with an eye! Our experienced instructor will show you many tricks that the worldwide famous photographers use to capture the life on the street.
This course will provide you with a strong foundation to capture extraordinary moments from the ordinary life, whether in your hometown or in your travels. Through individual feedbacks and a lot of practice, you will learn to overcome your fear and capture the decisive moments that present to you.
Only a small group of participants will be accepted for each session to improve personal feedback and development.
What do I have to bring:
- A camera you know how to operate
- Appropriate lens or lenses (remember you will have to carry it for a long time)
- If using a digital camera: Sufficient batteries (ideally 2) and digital storage to last the workshop
- If using film camera: at least one full roll of film (24×36) or two medium format films
- If you think you might need a bit of extra help then take a look at our Beginners Courses first
Don’t forget to bring clothes according to weather conditions as it is an outdoor course, and to wear comfortable shoes (no heels ladies 😉 )
This course will cover:
- Short preparation part with emphasis on techniques and psychological aspects
- Intense practice and personal development through feedback
- Developing an eye on anticipating and seeing the decisive moment before it vanishes forever
- Tricks on how to capture the picture you want by being invisible to your subjects
- Being more confident in approaching people on the street you would like to appear in your pictures
- How to see and anticipate key moments and good light
The requested photo source cannot be loaded at this time. <